NASCAR FULL SEASON FANTASY
2018 FULL SEASON RULES
& LEGAL NOTICES
Remember you now pick the CAR not the driver
As the Owner of your team, you start with a $10,000,000 budget that you spend on choosing exactly 8 NASCAR cars. See the CAR VALUE LIST for each car's price. When picking your 8 cars you can spend any amount up to and including $10,000,000 for your cars. Any team that is entered over the $10,000,000 budget will be invalid.
YOU MUST PICK EXACTLY 8 CARS! NO EXCEPTIONS!
WHEN PICKING A CAR YOU GET THE CAR NOT THE DRIVER.
THE DRIVER NAMES WE PICK ARE ONLY FOR DATA ENTRY PURPOSES.
JUST BECAUSE A CAR HAS A DRIVER LISTED DOES NOT MEAN THAT HE IS THE ONLY DRIVER FOR THAT CAR. THE CAR WILL SCORE WHOEVER DRIVES THAT CAR.
(You will need to do the research to check who is driving that car and how many races the car plans to race)
The object of the game is to score as
many points as you can with the 8 cars you selected. Points are scored
based on your car's performance. (SEE
THE OFFICIAL SCORING SYSTEM) Bonus points are also awarded for team
performance.You accumulate points each week and at the end of the season
(SEE 36 WEEK SCHEDULE), the team that accumulates the most points finishes first, and so on for the top 100+ positions. (The number of positions will be determined by the number of entries we receive. The number of the positions will be posted on the website no later than February 26, 2018). All prizes will be awarded based on your point performance. In addition to year end prizes we will offer weekly prizes to the top 5 scores for each week. Prizes for that are listed under WEEKLY WINNERS. As a special BONUS we will offer 2 tickets to a race of the winner's choice, a value of $500, to the team that scores the most points in weeks 3-7. This will be referred to as the WILD MARCH CHALLENGE.
NO WEEKLY TRANSACTIONS - Your teams automatically runs for you each week. There will be NO TRADING or RELEASING cars. What you pick is what you keep for the entire season. Keep in mind when you pick a car,
you get the car NOT the driver. On the entry form, the driver name
is used for data entry purposes only.
1. FANTASYGAMES 4 U; LLC IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH, ENDORSED BY, OR SPONSORED BY The NASCAR® organization. NASCAR® is a registered trademark owned by the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc. We also have no affiliation with, are not endorsed by, or sponsored by NEXTEL CUP®, any DRIVERS, SPONSORS or TRACKS.
2. THIS IS A GAME OF SKILL. WINNERS WILL BE DETERMINED BY THE OBJECTIVE CRITERIA SET FORTH IN THE RULES.
From all eligible entries received, the winners will be determined based on their ability to use their skill and knowledge of NASCAR® drivers to accumulate the most points based on our scoring system through the specified 36 race season.
3. ELIGIBILITY To enter the Contest, you must be a person at least 18 years of age or older and physically located in a state, territory, or province in which participation in the Contest is unrestricted by law. The Contest is open to individuals who have reached legal age in their respective jurisdiction. Individuals who have not reached legal age in their respective jurisdiction are ineligible and cannot win prizes. Void where prohibited by law. Before entering the Contest, each individual should check the laws of the state, territory or province in which he or she resides to determine eligibility to win prizes. Legal Residents of all 50 states and Washington DC, excluding Arizona, Iowa, Louisiana, Washington, Montana and Vermont, are eligible to participate in contests offered by Fantasygames4u. Legal residents of the excluded states are ineligible for prizes offered by Fantasygames4u, and are not allowed to enter a team on the Web Site. Legal Residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, are eligible to participate in the contest offered by Fantasygames4u. Fantasygames4u, reserves the right to determine eligibility, in its sole discretion, and the right to change eligibility requirements at any time if it determines that changes are necessary in order to comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
4. DISCLAIMER;Fantasygames 4 U; LLC will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, garbled, misdirected, incomplete, or damaged entries; (b) any race disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Fantasygames 4 U; LLC or (c) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the game. By entering the Game, Fantasygames 4 U; LLC retains the right to use and publish the entrant's proper name, state of residence, score, and ranking online and in any other media in connection with the Game, unless prohibited by law. In the event that the NASCAR® season is postponed, terminated early, or cancelled for any reason, Fantasygames 4 U; LLC reserves the right to award prizes based on scores at the time the season is disrupted, or to cancel, modify or suspend the game at its discretion. Our Fantasy Racing League may not be used in connection with any form of gambling.
5. ENTRY. The on-line deadline to join the 2018 Fantasy Racing season and select cars is Sunday, February 18, 2018 prior to the start of the Daytona 500. Fantasygames 4 U; LLC is not responsible for any entries rejected. Entry forms will be accepted only through the official Stock Car Fantasy Racing League Web Site, the United States Mail Service, or personal delivery. If entry forms are submitted through the United States Mail Service, the envelope must be post marked no later than Saturday February 17, 2018. If entry forms are to be submitted through our Web Site or personal delivery, submission shall be no later than February 18, 2018, prior to the start of the Daytona 500. Proof of electronic submission rests on the Game participants. There is no limit on the number of entries you can submit. Each entry cost $25 for the entire 2018 season. No refunds will be allowed after the start of the Daytona 500.
6. PRIZES. Prizes will be awarded based on the number of entries received. ALL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Winners with prizes over $600 will be provided an IRS 1099 form by Fantasygames 4 U; LLC. Each winner of a prize of $600 or more will have to fill out a prize claim form in order to collect their prize. Prizes are awarded for the top 200 scores over the entire season, the top 5 weekly scores for each race over the season, and a special prize of two tickets, up to a $500 value, to the team that scores the most points in the Wild March Challenge. The WILD MARCH CHALLENGE is a special group of races (Races 3-7), with the team scoring the most points in those 5 races being the winner.
7. NOTIFICATION. Winners will be notified through the WEB site after the results are tabulated and audited. (Approximately November 25, 2018). Prizes will be issued on or around December 2nd, 2018. By accepting any prizes, the winners grant permission to Fantasygames 4 U; LLC to use their names for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Winners may be asked to sign a release of liability form before any prize money will be awarded.
8. GENERAL RELEASE. By participating in the Game, you release and agree to hold harmless Fantasygames 4 U; LLC, and its owners, managers, members, employees, representatives, agents and contractors, from any liability for any damages, losses, costs, judgments, fines, injuries or expenses of any kind related to or arising out of the Game or any prize (including, but not limited to, any rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional). To the extent permitted by law, Fantasygames 4 U; LLC will not be liable to you or anyone else for (1) any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance on materials or information obtained or downloaded from this site, or (2) any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, or similar damages even if Fantasygames 4 U; LLC is advised of the possibility of such damages. Certain states do not allow limitation or exclusion of liability, so some or all of the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
9. INTERNET/TECHNOLOGY PROBLEMS. If, for any reason, the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Fantasygames 4 U; LLC which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this game, Fantasygames 4 U; LLC reserves the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who violates these Legal Restrictions or the associated Rule Set referenced herein, tampers with the entry process, or engages in any conduct detrimental to Fantasygames 4 U; LLC, the game itself.or any other entrant (in each case as determined in FANTASYGAMES 4 U's sole discretion), to lock out any individual whose eligibility is in question, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Game at any time. Released Party, Fantasygames 4 U; LLC assumes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or garbled transmissions. Fantasygames 4 U; LLC is not in any way responsible or liable for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Fantasygames 4 U; LLC on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading of any materials in this Game. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GAME IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, FANTASYGAMES 4 U RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK FROM ANY SUCH PERSON DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO FANTASYGAMES 4 U TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. WINNERS LIST. This Game is subject to these Legal Restrictions and Official Rules, and any other rules sets expressly referenced herein. Game entrants agree to abide by the terms of the Official Rules and by the decisions of the judges and the Commissioner, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Game. FANTASYGAMES 4 U; LLC, LLC reserves the right to change the Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion.
11. TIE BREAKERS In the event of a tie, Fantasygames 4 U; LLC will break the tie as follows. For overall and weekly prizes, if two or more tie for a position, the tie will not be broken, instead we will sum the prizes and divide by the number of teams involved in the tie and distribute the prize evenly. Example: Three teams tie for 6th. We will sum up the prize money for 6th, 7th & 8th, divide by three and distribute that amount to all three teams that were involved in the tie. The same holds true for weekly winners. In the WILD MARCH CHALLENGE, since we only have one Prize, we will break the tie in this fashion. If two or more teams are tied after the Five March races that comprise the WILD MARCH CHALLENGE, we will break the tie in the following manner in the following week. Each team that is tied will e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org a set of three drivers for the following weeks race. Based on our scoring system, the team that chooses the three drivers that accumulate the most points in that week will be awarded the prize. If two teams have the same drivers we will continue to select more drivers until there is a difference. The inputs must be made by 12:00 Noon E.S.T., the day of the race being used. All teams involved in the tie will be notified by mail of the tie and the need for additional info. Each involved party will be notified of what drivers each team has to keep all informed.
12. SEVERABILITY. In the event that any provision of the Official Rules is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to judicial decree or decision, the remainder of the Official Rules shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. The parties intend that the provisions of the Official Rules be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Accordingly, the parties agree that if any provisions are deemed not enforceable, they shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary to make them enforceable.
13. GOVERNING LAW. The Game shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York and the venue of any dispute arising out of the Game or the operation of this Web site shall be in a court of competent subject matter jurisdiction located in Onondaga County, New York.
14. ASSIGNMENT, SALE, TRANSFER OF RIGHTS
PROHIBITED. All rights and privileges granted by participation in the Game are exclusive to the person who signed the entry form. Assignment, sale, or transfer of any rights or privileges are prohibited and will not be recognized by Fantasy Games 4 U, LLC.
15. To avoid mail in entries from being invalid due to car selections which exceed the $10,000,000 budget, FANTASYGAMES4U reserves the right and will adjust teams to get within the budget. Adjustments will be made starting with the 8th car selected and working upward. We will adjust the 8th car to whatever car allows the team to be within budget. If the 8th car can't be used we will use the 7th car and continue until the team is within budget. Example: The team selected is $300,000 over budget and the 8th car selected is worth $850,000. FANTASYGAMES4U would change the 8th car to which ever car was $550,000 ($850,000 - $300,000) or the next listed car that is listed lower than $550,000. If there are multiple cars at a specific price that we need to adjust to we will assign the car listed at the top of that price group. (In 2018 for the $390,000 price tag we will use car 77, for the $380,000 price tag we will use car 00 and for the $370,000 price tag we will use car 23 followed by car 35, if needed). It is possible that more than one car may need to be adjusted. This allows participants to have a team racing for them despite the fact that an error was detected. For this reason all mail in entries should list cars in the order of selection to avoid possibly losing a favorite due to an error. The most popular reasons for team being over budget are math errors and copying the wrong price for the cars.
BY PARTICIPATING OR ENTERING IN FANTASYGAMES 4 U STOCK CAR FANTASY RACING LEAGUE, ALL PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEY HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE OFFICIAL RULES AND LEGAL NOTICES, AND FURTHER AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE DECISIONS OF FANTASYGAMES 4 U, LLC, WHICH ARE FINAL ON ALL MATTERS PERTAINING TO THE GAME.